CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zu's Wedding

On 7th June 2009, my own Edward Cullen (my hubby la tu) n me went 2 my colleague wedding somewhere in Shah Alam. We left Qistina at home wif her mama ngah. Psl nk cepat la konon.. Huhu alasan!!!Actually we kind of quite lambat la dat morning, we have to gather first at 1 of my other fren's place, Wani, but last minute we decided to gather at Shell nearby Pandan Jaya. Convoy la to Shah Alam because nobody frm us yg tau da place called Lanchong Jaya. Remind u its not in Section2 at Shah Alam, but somewhere more to village area which i never know Shah Alam still got such a place yg bebetul ala2 kampung gitu.. hahaha!! Pity me..


From left : Me, Wani, Izma

Sessi menepung tawar

The brides : Ejan & Zu

Once smpai sane, sesat lagi! Seriyes payah gile... But finally we made it la.. Sempat makan + sembang2 + tgu pengantin bersanding n berarak lagi. So, here it is da pics... Ade la sket2.. Owh ya! Did i mentioned da brides name? Its Zura n Ejan.. zura is my officemate.. We r sebaya.. The best part is i did da "menepung tawar" stuff to da brides!!! Yeay!! Dis is my first time.. n i'm so excited to do it at my fren's wedding.. Thanks to Ejan n Zu for giving me chance to menepung tawar both of ya! Cepat2 dpt baby k! N i have a word to Ejan n Zue..

Ejan - You are really sporting groom man!
Zue - You look so lovely dat day but unfortunately da "pe**t" sgt spoil kan? tp u still cantik gurl..

Thanks 4 inviting us.. =)


0 comments: