CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Muh Own Day

I have finally got my own blog! Yippie!!! Still learn how n whut to blog.. Time Out!! huhu... I'll start off with major events in my life starting from MY BIG DAY.

After having some discussion (and of cuz a bit of quarrel) with my dear hunny bunny.. We finally decided to have what type of "pelamin", which "mak andam", who'll be our "pengapit" and all dat sometimes make u feel tired, annoyed.. After all the day still arrived... We got married on the 18th August 2007 at a my mom's place followed by a reception with family and friends which hosted by my parents.

Early in the morning, i got prepared by my mak andam or shud i called pak andam which i called Su. hehe! so friendly.. and my photography session is done by great + gorgeous + awesome frend, ibah. Thanks ibah 4 being there.. n the great shot too!! At my house together with family and friends, it was a joyous accassion, the weather was beautiful, our house was bedecked with fresh flower decor and the food was awesome! We are both ever so grateful to both our families for making this happen for us, from engagement to wedding day... Its been a hilarious and sometimes majorly stressed out journey. But being "Raja Sehari" its all about culture! It was a wonderful experience.

Here it is, a few pics of my wedding day.. c ya real soon..


get prepared


my dear hunny bunny listening to Tok Kadhi


my simple yet nice Pelamin


bless from my Ayah, Thank you so much ayah


pray from my mak, Queen of my heart


My family from left :Atikah, Ayah, Me, Mak, Liyana


proudly present Mr & Mrs Aminuddin Daud


happy smiling my Tok Umi


i adore this photo so much.. and absolutely taken by talented photograher my dearie fren, ibah.


Thats all for now.. nite-nite..

0 comments: