CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cuppies

What a busy weekend.. Actually we planned to go back to Muar since Tok Mak and Tok Bah Qis sgt rindukan die.. and of course uncle2 die pun same nak main2 dengan cik mulat ni, (and mama and daddy Qis pun rindu nak makan satay pagi2 for breakfast) but, I dapat order from one of my close friend, Wani, to make a cuppies for her husband, syam.. Tukar plan!! Tak jadi balik muar. So i pun buatla.. The design simple, just use Man U's edible image as her husband one of the fan of this red giant team.. Here is da pics.. Credit to wani too for da pics.. I tak amek gambar pun for my own gallery.. hahaha!





the simple cuppies moist chocolate cake with buttercream



with candle



birthday boy, Syam dengan her daughter, Alia (kata mama die baru bangun tidur.. hehe!)


Anyway, thank you Wani trusting me to make your day and Happy Birthday Syam... May Allah bless u and your family.. =)

0 comments: